Henry was admitted into practice in 1978 and has extensive experience in:
- Estate planning
- The drawing of Wills and associated documents
- Probate practice and estate administration
- Taxation issues with particular reference to deceased estates
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Estate disputes including Inheritance (Family Provision) Act claims
- Superannuation disputes including matters before the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
- Financial advice concerns including proceedings lodged with the Financial Ombudsman
Henry is a former member of and past chair of the Corporate, Commerce and Tax Committee of the Law Society of South Australia.
Currently, he is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and a Director of a Company conducting a sheep and beef cattle breeding enterprise.